Tremains Street As Awards
If you live in Havelock North, Flaxmere, Hastings or in coastal or rural communities and have been waiting for that push you’ve needed to do up your front garden, or shop frontage, here's the perfect opportunity!
Entries open 1 August
There are two categories to enter - Residential or Commercial/Industrial.
The winning home or business frontage could win up to $2,000 in prize money.
Winners were judged by local gardening professionals. Each winner received a cash prize at the bi-annual Landmarks Awards at the Hawke's Bay Opera House
- Residential: Selena Salter, 211 Lascelles Street
- Commercial: Baby on the Move, 303 Riverslea Rd South
- Industrial: Kawan Motorbodies, 110 Alexandra Crescent
- Wildcard: Shirley Iremonger, Unit 1/305 Nelson St South
Discounts and offers
- Tumu ITM - Priority Card
- Williams Harvey
- Garden Depot - 15 % off
- The Real Garden Company - 15% off
- TreeWorkz - 20% off
- Tremains - $100 meal voucher if you refer a friend
The most improved home and business will win $2,000 each plus there are hundreds of other prizes up for grabs at the awards evening in December 2015 including:
- A package from Pimp My Lawn
- Sculpture from Birdwoods Gallery
- Sculpture from Ricks Terstappen
- Two free nights’ accommodation at Cottages on St Andrews or St Andrews Escape
Thank you to our partners: