Are you Hawke’s Bays Top Team?
The iconic 80’s travelling game show saw teams representing New Zealand towns pitted against each other, in a series of colourful challenges. Top Town was light-hearted entertainment gold — but the battle for civic bragging rights was serious stuff. We are bringing that challenge right here to Hawke’s Bay Businesses to compete to be the pride and joy of Hawke’s Bays and the Top Team!
Calling all Businesses, Sports Clubs and Mates - get your team together and get ready to challenge yourself with an 80's fueled day of challenges and great times! This would make a great day of team bonding for the work Christmas Function with a small presentation to follow.
Bring your business gazebo and support crew and make a day of it!
With bragging rights on the line – get your team entered today!
The Details -
- You can register online through Eventfinda OR email - firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send through an invoice
- Maximum of ten people per team / Minimum seven people per team
- You can enter as many teams as you like
- Bring your support crew! More than ten people in the workplace? Bring everyone along, the more the merrier!
- We want to help you out with some free promo - so bring along your gazebo/flag and set up your spot and get your brand out there...we can also add some advertising to the goodie bags, just contact email@example.com to find out how.
- There will be prizes for Best Dressed - we will be taking a trip back to the eighties with our outfit! What will you wear?
- Registrations close 17th November 2021
The Day - (Schedule TBC) - We are currently putting our brains together on challenges to suit everyone.
Top Teams HB can only go ahead under Alert Level 1 or no Alert Levels, the organisers reserve the right to postpone the event if the organisers feel that the participants safety or the integrity of the event will be impacted in anyway due to Covid-19. This may include but is not limited to -
- Alert Level 2 or above
- Low registration numbers
- Financial Risk to event organisers
If the event is postponed you will be refunded your registration fee minus any booking fees, the event organisers hold no liability for any accommodation or travel arrangements you have booked or paid for in the event of postponement.
Saturday 27 November, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Restrictions: All Ages
Top Team Ticket Entry for a team of 10 plus also includes a goodie bag for every participant. $500.00Buy Tickets »
Mitre 10 Park, Hastings, Hawke's Bay / Gisborne
Percival Rd, Hastings, Hawke's Bay / Gisborne
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hastings District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hastings District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hastings District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Hastings District Council - / +64 6 871 5000 / firstname.lastname@example.org