Duart House and Gardens
The historic Duart House was built in 1882 and is set in three acres of beautifully maintained and restored gardens. The gardens are always open to the public, serving as a quiet local park area for Havelock North residents and a heritage park for the Hastings District.
Duart House and Gardens is renowned for its high quality horticultural landscaping and formal gardens. Duart House itself is open to the public on the first Sunday of every month and part of the grounds is currently used for a croquet lawn.
Dogs are allowed within this reserve but must be on a lead at all times. The Croquet lawn and Duart House can be hired out by groups, businesses and individuals for informal games and other activities/functions. More information can be found at www.duarthouse.org.nz.
Duart House and Gardens Images
Duart House and Gardens Location Map
51 Duart Rd, Havelock North 4130