Requirement for Designation - Requiring Authority – RMA20180376
21 September 2018
Hastings District Council has received notice of a requirement for a designation from The Hastings District Council as the Requiring Authority – RMA20180376.
The requirement is for:
A DESIGNATION FOR A ROAD CORRIDOR WITH ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE FOR WATER, WASTEWATER, AND STORMWATER; AND A STORMWATER CORRIDOR.
The land to which the requirement applies is:
A residential-zoned block south-east of Hastings city off Howard Street, Parkvale. The requirement is for:
- A crescent-shaped road corridor running through the development, approximately 840m long and 20m wide, apart from the area adjoining Parkvale School, which is 22m wide. It will include servicing capabilities for water, wastewater and stormwater.
- A 10m wide stormwater corridor, approximately 52m long, at the Howard Road end of PT LOT 2 DP 8367 BLK IV TE MATA SD, to provide an overland flow path to the road corridor.
Inspecting the Notice of Requirement:
Please see below the requirement and associated documents:
- RMA20180376 Geotechnical Report
- RMA20180376 Application
- RMA20180376 DSI Report
- RMA20180376 Plans
- RMA20180376 Stormwater Capacity Assessment
- RMA20180376 Transport Impact Assessment
- RMA20180376 Wastewater Servicing Background Report
How to Make a Submission:
Anyone can make a submission on ‘Form 21’, which can be downloaded below:
Send completed submissions to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Hastings District Council, Private Bag 9002, Hastings 4156
- Deliver: Hastings District Council Civic Building, 207 Lyndon Road East, Hastings
Please contact Michelle Hart, Senior Environmental Planner (Consents) on +64 6 871 5000, if you have any questions about the Notice of Requirement.
Note: A copy of the submission must also be sent to the requiring authority at the below address for service as soon as reasonably practicable.
Address for Service: Hastings District Council, Private Bag 9002, Hastings
Attention: Craig Thew, Group Manager, Asset Management.
Submissions close 5pm, Tuesday 23rd October 2018
21 September 2018