Proposed District Plan - Variation 5 ‘Inner City Living’
20 November 2018
Hastings District Council advises that a summary of submissions received to Variation 5 ‘Inner City Living’ is now notified for public viewing.
Further submissions in support of or opposition to an original submission can now be submitted in the following ways:
- Online submission form
- Download and send the completed form to Council
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: Hastings District Council, Private Bag 9002, Hastings 4156
- Delivery: Hastings District Council Civic Building, 207 Lyndon Road East, Hastings
Further Submissions must be received by 5pm, Friday 1 February 2019.
Once all further submissions have been received, a hearing will then be arranged to consider all submissions and recommendations. Any submitter will have the right to attend and speak at any hearing. Any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal the decision to the Environment Court.
Proposed Variation 5 introduces changes to the following sections of the Proposed Hastings District Plan to encourage above-ground level inner city living in Hastings CBD:
- Section 7.3 Central Commercial Zone;
- Section 18.1 Heritage Items and Notable Trees; and
- Section 26.1 Transport and Parking
All original Variation 5 ‘Inner City Living’ documentation can be viewed here.
If you have any queries please contact Megan Gaffaney at the Hastings District Council on +64 6 871 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 January 2019