Further submissions to Proposed Variation 6 – Amendments to Heritage Provisions
21 November 2018
Hastings District Council advises that a summary of submissions received to Variation 6 ‘Heritage Provisions’ is now notified for public viewing.
- Variation 6 - Public Notice 19/01/2019
- Summary of submissions Received doc
- Full copies of submissions
Further submissions in support of or opposition to an original submission can now be submitted in the following ways:
- Online submission form
- Download and send the completed form to Council
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: Hastings District Council, Private Bag 9002, Hastings 4156
- Delivery: Hastings District Council Civic Building, 207 Lyndon Road East, Hastings
The closing date for further submissions is 5pm on Friday 1 February 2019
Once all further submissions have been received, a hearing will be arranged to consider all submissions and recommendations. Any submitter will have the right to attend and speak at any hearing. Any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal the decision to the Environment Court.
Proposed Variation 6 introduces changes to the following sections of the Proposed Hastings District Plan to identify Vidal House, 291 Te Mata Road, Havelock North, as a heritage building in the Te Mata Special Character Zone and to ensure internal alterations to heritage buildings are considered consistently:
- Section 18.1 Heritage Items and Notable Trees
- Appendix 49 Heritage Buildings in the Te Mata Special Character Zone
- Planning Maps 13, 47, 106 and 107
All original Variation 6 ‘Amendments to Heritage Provisions’ documentation can be viewed here.
If you have any queries please contact Anna Summerfield at Hastings District Council on +64 6 871-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
21 January 2019