skip to main content skip to main menu

Request It
~ Pātaihia

damaged sign

Report non-urgent issues e.g. road or footpath conditions; damaged street signs or tree; slow water leaks; graffiti etc. using our online Fix-It form.


Request a LIM for a property in Hastings District. View LIM details

home owner infont of house

Want to receive your rates by email? Simply fill in our online form and start.

Animal Control2

If your dog has passed you may be entitled to a refund on your dog registration.


Cancel your leased car parking space, requires one months notice.


Complete this to book a Council park or reserve.

holding a dog

Register your interest in adopting a dog. 


Update your contact details that are held by Hastings District Council.


Report abandoned vehicles or illegal parking.


Notification of portable and temporary structures.

Village Green

Request to hire the Havelock North Village Green.


Use of Inflatable devices on a Council Reserve.

Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hastings District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hastings District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hastings District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the Hastings District Council information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.

© Hastings District Council - / +64 6 838 7309 / Fax: +64 6 838 8874