Business investment in Hastings
If you are considering investing in, starting or buying a business in Hastings, or re-locating your existing business to Hastings, our dedicated Economic Development (ED) team can help provide contacts, referrals and information about services and programmes available in the region.
Councils ED team works with all kinds of businesses, including those operating in manufacturing, retail, hospitality, tourism, horticulture, agriculture and viticulture. The team provides support to help new and existing businesses grow and build capability.
The ED team's key areas of activity include:
- Helping local businesses to grow
- Attracting investment into Hastings to stimulate job growth
- Encouraging business into the city centre and industrial zones
- Improving export opportunities
- Attracting skilled labour
- Connecting with educational establishments
- Supporting the Regional Brand Platform Great Things Grow Here which provides a wealth of information and resources for businesses
For more information about business investment in Hastings, email our Economic Development Manager.