Business Investment in the Hastings District
If you’re thinking about investing in, starting, buying or re-locating your business to the Hastings District, our dedicated Economic Development (ED) team can help provide contacts, referrals and information about services and programmes in the region.
Councils ED team work with all kinds of businesses, including those operating in manufacturing, retail, hospitality, tourism, horticulture, agriculture and viticulture. The team provide support to help new and existing businesses grow and build capability.
The key areas of activity for the ED team include:
- Helping local businesses to grow
- Increasing inwards investment to stimulate job growth in Hastings
- Supporting businesses into the city centre and industrial zones
- Improving export opportunities
- Attracting skilled labour
- Connecting with education
- Supporting the Regional Brand Platform Great Things Grow Here which contains a wealth of information and resources for businesses
For more information and resources about business investment in Hastings District, please email our Economic Development Manager.