Off-street parks in Hastings & Havelock North
Hastings off-street parking
Hastings District Council runs six off-street pay-and-display carparks within central Hastings:
- Southern car park (Eastbourne Street, opposite the Hastings Courthouse)
- Eastern car park (on the corner of Eastbourne Street and Karamu Road North)
- Northern car park (on Queen Street, behind Westpac Bank)
- King Street (on King Street North)
- Lyndon Road East (between Eastbourne Street and Lyndon Road East)
- Queen Street West (access off Queen Street West, opposite Countdown)
Off-street car parks have a three-hour time limit except for the Southern, Eastern and Lyndon Road car parks which have all-day parking options. All the pay-and-display parks have a tariff of 50c/hour.
Council is also responsible for 520 metered car parks, 669 on-street un-metered parks and leased car parks in the Hastings and Havelock North business areas.
On-street parking fees are $1/hour, off-street pay-and-display parking is 50c/hour. Payment can be made by coins or by using the ParkMate mobile phone app.
Havelock North off-street parking
Havelock North has time-limited parking. Leased carparks are available.
A guide to parking in Hastings and Havelock North can be found in the 'related documents' documents section at the bottom of this page.