Terms and conditions
- The prize is for two people and includes two nights self-contained accommodation at Cottages on St. Andrews and a food and beverage package in Hastings ‘East Block’ to a maximum value of $250.
- Travel expenses and other associated costs are not included.
- Travel dates are subject to availability.
- Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Prize winner must be over 18.
- Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone or email after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner.
- Hastings District Council employees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entries are limited to one per person only - multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 30 May 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Hastings District Council reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Hastings District Council.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Hastings District Council's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hastings District Council and not to any other party.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hastings District Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Hastings District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Hastings District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Hastings District Council - / +64 6 871 5000 / firstname.lastname@example.org