How to use the database
This database allows you to search for properties using an address or valuation number (enter valuation numbers without slashes or dashes).
As you enter the details a list of properties will be displayed; continue to enter the full details or select a property from the list and you will be taken to a page showing information about the property.
Please Note: The Land Transfer Act 2017 came into effect on Monday 12/11/2018. One of the changes is that ‘Certificate of Title’ is now referred to as ‘Record of Title’.
This property information section allows you to search for any property located within the Hastings boundary and view publicly available information about that property. The information you will see includes:
- Property details (area, certificate of title, legal description, wind zones)
- Rates information (valuation number, current valuation, land value, capital value, improvements, current rates breakdown, history of rates)
- Election information (what ward the property is in)
- Property maps (District Plan maps, aerial photos)
- Building and Resource Consent details (current status, code of compliance)
- Rubbish and recycling collection days